Σάββατο 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

kardslotenet sent you a video: "Dogs (part two) - Pink Floyd [lyrics in annotations and more info]"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

kardslotenet has shared a video with you on YouTube:

..... stone

Gotta admit that I'm a little bit confused
Sometimes it seems to me as if I'm just being used
Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise
If I don't stand my own ground, how can I find my way out of this maze

Deaf, dumb and blind, you just keep on pretending
That everyone's expendable, and no one has a real friend
And it seems to you the thing to do would be to isolate the winner
Everything's done under the sun
But you believe at heart everyone's a killer

Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Who was dragged down by t... more
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: